Clean Water International’s Magnus system provides an ultra-filtration solution via a hollow fibre membrane which can filter contaminated water to an absolute pore size of 0.01 micrometre.
Forming a physical barrier to suspend solids, viruses and bacteria including cryptosporidium, giardia, polio and other waterborne pathogens, Magnus is fully enclosed to eliminate contamination risks and provide a contained, automatic backwashing routine.
With both a small footprint and low energy usage, Magnus is a ‘plug-and-go’ system that can be run off solar or wind generators for a cost-effective water filtration solution.
Additionally, Magnus can be used to purify water drawn from rivers or boreholes, creating a low-cost water supply for industrial use.
- Suspension of waterborne virus/bacteria (4-6 log removal), high molecular weight (150k Daltons), colloidal material, typically producing turbidity of <5 NTU.
- Treatment capacity of 20-100k l/h.
- Up to 98% recovery rate, with reduced operating costs and potential reuse of recycled water.
- Scalable system enables extended usage over single or multiple sites.
- Magnus system can also be used for river or borehole water purification.
Call Clean Water International on 0845 26 WATER (92837) or contact us for a free demonstration of the Magnus system.Contact us today